Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spark of Creation

Like creators of all worlds, I to am a lazy bastard, this leading to me posting this so late...

A world created by pact of the 4 main elements. Earth deformed by Fire, giving allowance for Water to settle, and Air enveloping all. While the three cold bonded, and fused, the fourth one took up distance dimming exposure to its intense heat.
Life was now permitted, taking on many forms, shapes and sizes. Spreading rampantly it soon adapted, changed in many ways. Yet certain races remained untouched by the spirit of evolution, for they have been created by a different source. These creatures are the favoured of the elements, created by the same. There hearts all held feal of fire, water, earth or air, but none of more than one.
As time passed, creatures of all kind where to be found all over the world. Be it in the spirit of harmony, the benefits of mercantile, or haze of war. Borders where soon established, yet infirm and undefined, for war and death are inherit in existence.

That should about cover the, vary simple, main introduction.
Continuation, containing more detail descriptions plus a neat map, should be expected in not more then a day.

Apologies for my lack in quality, I was working on the go whit no turning back, and I promise to, at least, make quantity my strong point.

2 comments:

gnome said...

No need to apologize matey ;)

Nikolas said...

Thanks for the encouragement, friend.
I hope this to go a long way, thus I'll give it my best.
Come by later for something a bit more juicy.